Wednesday, September 24, 2014

I understand that I am not scheduled to create a blog posting at this time, however, I found a video that I thought would be of interest at this time with our class currently reading Persepolis. Since a great deal of the story is through the eyes of a child living through a revolution, I felt that this video would be a good example of something that could have been seen during the time line of the story.


I felt that this video helped me to better understand the characters and the setting of the story. Since I myself do not have such an experience, I find watching something like this helps in placing myself in the mindset of the characters. (Like method acting, but for reading.)

1 comment:

  1. WOW! This video really helped put things into perspective! I've never had to deal with chaos such as this so it helped me connect with the novel a little more! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete